My Paleo journey started almost two years ago.

It all started after a long road of discouraging health issues where my doctors were left with question marks as to what was going on in my body. Frustrated, I turned to the idea of changing my diet.  A little over a month of following the principles of Paleo and all those “things” the doctors couldn’t diagnose disappeared!  Thanks to my health success, I will forever be PALEO, believing that real food is not only what your body needs BUT what it craves.

Since the start of my journey, my mission with my blog has been to create a resource for helping others with their own Paleo course.  I work in my kitchen creating healthy Paleo meals that are easy to make and I’m thrilled to share with you to make in your own kitchen.  My hope is that these recipes will open your eyes to how delicious a Paleo lifestyle can be!

I made this today, mainly for myself, but also for my husband who doesn’t like pumpkin very much and my 14 yr old son who just stated yesterday that he’d like to try the Paleo diet with us. Well… it was a huge hit!!!! I even gave it to my son while he was still in bed and I thought for sure he would turn his nose up at it, but he looked in the bowl, took a nibble and then shot right up to a sitting position to eat the rest of the bowl!!! Awesome recipe!!! Thanks!!!  – Elisa on another version of the Paleo Oatmeal from Paleo Recipes for Every Day

I’ve been asked many questions since I started blogging about Paleo, which inspired me to create this e-cookbook to help you in your journey.

Inside “Paleo Recipes for Every Day”, I’ll show you that you can get in your kitchen and create yummy meals for each meal of the day… all while keeping your Paleo journey on track.

In the e-cookbook you will also find…

–          70 healthy Paleo recipes that make your life easy.  I’m a busy mom, so I’m all about meals I can create quickly that will keep me and my family fueled throughout the day.

–          As a digital edition, you’ll always have the recipes with you! Save it at work, at home, on your iPad and on your smart phone.

–          I will walk you through the yes and no’s of the Paleo Lifestyle to help you get started and keep you on the right track.

–          Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, plus my essential basics to create even more recipes from.

–          I have heard from many readers on the “same old, same old” blues with your Paleo meals.  I will help you escape that!  Each recipe comes with a variation recipe PLUS another way to change up your leftovers of that recipe.  3 recipes for the price of 1!!

–          Many of the recipes inside the “Paleo Recipes for Every Day” are NEW and have never been seen on the blog!

–          You will find some of my readers favorite recipes also included.

–          Inside are easy ways to make your meals healthier all while using real WHOLE foods.

And I have a BONUS for you. As thanks for being a loyal reader, download my list of Paleo Basics: What to Eat and What Not to Eat printable cheat sheet for your Paleo lifestyle.

Some examples of quick, healthy, delicious Paleo meals I’ll show you how to make….

Get started in exploring the many ways you can cook delicious easy Paleo meals in your kitchen!

“Paleo Recipes for Every Day” is available as a downloadable PDF.  It is formatted to read beautifully on your computer, iPad or iphone.  Once your payment has processed, your e-cookbook will be delivered to you via a secured email link to download on your computer or mobile device. It is not a physical cookbook.

Are you interested in a Kindle edition? Let me know, I want to help every reader in their Paleo endeavors that I can.

Here are a few more things fans say about my Paleo recipes:

This is yet another awesome recipe! I stumbled upon your site a few months ago when I went Paleo too and I can honestly say yours is the one I use the most when planning my weekly meals. I’ve made so many of your dishes and all have been really fantastic! My husband has loved everything too and doesn’t complain at all when I make these healthy dinners. Thank you and good luck with the cookbook!! Can’t wait to buy it! – Amanda

My new favorite chicken salad! So good – thank you! – Lindsey on Chicken Salad with Roasted Bell Pepper included in Paleo Recipes for Every Day

You are amazing, and I don’t know what I would have done without your site in my Primal transition. I think I pretty much pin everything that you make. Some of your creations have been life savers. Thank you! – Crystal

I just want to thank you for the carrot cake pancakes…and well, for all your paleo recipes. This is the closest thing to bread that I have had since starting on this paleo journey 3 weeks ago. It’sgetting easier every day but it’s nice to know that I can still whip up some super yummy things and still stay on track. Thanks again – Shannon on Paleo Carrot Cake Pancakes

I just wanted to say, “THANK YOU!!!” for sharing all of these awesome recipes and especially this one! I have made this meatloaf several times already and my friends are in love with them. In fact, I’ve shared your website with them for Paleo inspiration. I always look forward to what you come up with next! – Reid on Sundried Tomato Pesto Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Rounds included in Paleo Recipes for Every Day

29 Responses to Paleo Everyday

1. […] this ebook. The recipes are simple, flavorful, and varied. You can purchase her book from this link or clicking on the image below, and use the code CFDRB to get your discount. Happy Paleo cooking […]

2. […] favorite recipes from her site over the years and now she has just released her own e-book. Click here to check it out her […]

3. Cathleen says:

Hi, I just bought your book. The recipes look fantastic. I am one who would love your book for the kindle.
    Thank you for the great addition to my kitchen!
    Cathleen

4. Melody says:

I would love to be able to purchase a Kindle version!

5. Beatrice Mendes says:

I would like to know how much the cookbook costs. I could not find the price on this web site.

6. Debbie says:

I LOVE your website & recipes. I’d love to be able to purchase your book in either Kindle or epub format. Any chance of that happening?

7. Crystal says:

So, I bought this cookbook close to when you released it but I was actually browsing this today and saw that you quoted me and I got stupid excited.

It was ridiculous, and there was bouncing. :) It is interesting in that we both seemed to come to Paleo seeking a better solution for health problems. Mine is a nerve disorder that I was diagnosed with nearly two years ago now.

8. Lynne says:

Yes I am interested in the kindle addition (ipad)

9. Rebecca says:

I would buy right now if there were the iPad kindle version :(

10. Jules says:

I’d love a kindle edition!! :)

11. Lori says:

Yep, Kindle or e pub version…I mostly use kindle now, since I don’t have room for over 100 cookbooks in my house

12. bulgod1 says:

I would love the Kindle version!
    Thanks just starting my journey…

13. […] Paleo Everyday (by Heather Connell) An e-book that has a lot of eye candy, this will catch your attention from cover to cover. The mouth-watering pictures for each recipe will make you want to cook everything all at once! I particularly like how each recipe has tips for recipe modifications and what to do with leftovers. Recipes are categorized into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks so it was very easy to navigate. To me since Fall is here, it is synonymous to a nice warm bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. This Paleo Apple Pie “Oatmeal” fits the bill and it got me going and kept me full until lunchtime. […]

14. Melody says:

I too would love a Kindle Edition.

15. janice says:

Yes! Kindle, Kindle, Kindle! Please & Thank you!

16. Patricia Linkous says:

I would LOVE the kindle edition!!

17. Liz says:

I would love a Kindle edition. Please and Thank You!!!!

18. Laura Oscar says:

Is there a Kindle edition yet?

19. Jessica says:

Is there a kindle version? I found the sweet treat one. Thanks

Hi Jessica,

I’m working on a kindle version but it’s taking more time than I thought. Hopefully soon! :)

21. […] stuffed peppers from Paleo Everyday by Multiply Delicious with cauliflower rice from Well […]

22. Jan Witt says:

Just starting on this journey and am a bit overwhelmed. Hope I can find a good store where most ingredients can be found. I would love an iPad Kindle version!

23. Wendy says:

Hi. Have just started the Paleo way of eating. How do I go about getting a Kindle version of your cookbook? I have tried one or two of your recipes and they’ve worked out great. Some ingredients are not readily available in my usual supermarket, so will have to do a bit of research on where to find them.

24. Caitlin says:

I would love a kindle version!

25. Harriette says:

I would love a Kindle edition. I just tried the Apple Brussel Sprouts Slaw and it was fantastic!

26. Carol Thompson says:

I would love this both on kindle and paperback book version. I already purchased your other two books from an online book store today. I’ve been eating like this because of multiple health issues for the past 5 months. It has gotten so boring that I would rather not eat than to eat something that might make me sicker. This is not good either because I have lost too much weight. I’m hoping your recipes will tempt me into cooking and eating more.