classes

Next in the line-up, I’ll be offering eCourses to get you started on your Paleo path. Be sure to check back soon!

6 Responses to eCourses

1. Amber White says:

Can you get your cookbook in paperback? When it comes to cookbooks I am still so “old school” and love to have the book in my hands.

Thanks!!

2. Naomi Congdon says:

I just found your site. We have been doing the Paleo diet for several months but didn’t know that was what it was called. My husband has lost 75 lbs. so far. I would just like to know if there is a good place to get the almond flour at a good price. Your recipes look wonderful and I am anxious to try them.
    Naomi

Naomi!
    I’m so happy to hear about your journey (and your husbands) so far with paleo. Way to go! And I’m excited you found me and hopefully you will get to check out more of the recipes soon.
    For almond flour, I love the Honeyville Almond Flour and you can find it at the Honeyville website. They offer a big 5 pound bag which stores great in the refrigerator. Buying in bulk will always help in the price and the quality of Honeyville is the best I have been able to find.

4. Heather says:

hey I tried the bisquit recipe was awesome but turned into cornbread, but still awesome…I ended up grinding raw almonds in the food processor and it worked fine…much cheaper than buying the flour store bought.

5. diane darr says:

I would also love a “paper” edition of your cookbook…is that possible?

6. Margaret says:

I also would love a paper back version of your cookbook. I have the e version but love to cuddle up on the coach and go through my cookbooks to plan the weeks menu. I give the kids a couple to look through so they can pick out recipes to try as well.
    I bought your Super Foods Cookbook at Costco and it’s amazing!
    Many of you recipes are staples in our house!