Friday Favorites is here! This is the first of hopefully many Friday posts where I will include my favorite things around the web and elsewhere and hopefully introduce you to future favorites of your own. Let’s dive into today’s favorites.
1. First up is a new favorite blog: Meet Caroline from Colorful Eats! Her blog is beautiful! Her photography is amazing and her recipes leave you drooling. One recipe I have on my list to make soon is her Grain-Free take on the Girl Scout Cookie….Samoas. Dive into her blog and like her facebook page for updates and more delicious recipes to make in your kitchen.
2. Next up is a must read cookbook: Arsy from Rubies and Radishes has a new cookbook out called Paleo Foodie Cookbook. A must add to your cookbook collection for sure! Arsy’s delicious and nutritious recipes range from modern twists on traditional dishes to a wide range of ethnic influences from both her Armenian background and her culinary curiosity.
3. Next is my new favorite snack addiction! Jackson’s Honest Chips are finally a healthy take on a potato chip. Their Sweet Potato happen to be my favorite. My kids even give them two thumbs up. I’ve heard they are popping up in Whole Food’s but I still haven’t found them at mine. I order directly from their site and got them in a few days.
4. With Easter around the corner I have been on the search for healthy options to fill my kids baskets. The Natural Candy Store is my new favorite!!! You’ll find find dye-free candy for your Easter egg hunt, treats to fill baskets, and gifts to send family and friends. Browse their Easter Candy Collection.
5. Favorite recipes around the blog I’ve spotted and have added on my list to try soon!
Paleo Coffee Cake Muffins from Hollywood Homestead
Paleo Flatbread from Domestic Caveman
Grain-Free Mexican Rice from Deliciously Organic
I hope you enjoyed today’s top favorites! I’ll be back soon with more….