Ok everyone, I’m going to keep this post on the short side.  Mostly because I’m super tired.  It was a late night last night staying up watching True Blood…please tell me I’m not the only one completely questioning why I still watch that show?  Coming off watching Games of Thrones, True Blood just doesn’t compare.  Anyways, after the show I was wrapped up in my book only to turn over and realize it was midnight…why do I do that to myself?!  Then I was woken up at 2am by a little girl telling me she loved me as she tapped me on my shoulder.  Can’t be too angry when your munchkin wakes you up telling you she loves you.  A quick bathroom break and tucked her back in bed and then I was back in bed only to be woken up 3 1/2 hours later by my alarm clock telling me to get my butt up so I could get to my morning WOD.  I must really love CrossFit….those were my husbands words but honestly…I do love CrossFit.  It’s my little addiction.

Speaking of addictions, biscuits used to my addiction before going Paleo.  Actually bread in general was my addiction.  Loved it.  It’s nice to say LOVED because now I really don’t have a desire.  On occasion though I do miss it.  On those occasions I make Paleo versions.  These biscuits I think are my favorite so far when it comes to a Paleo form of bread.  The rosemary really makes these in my opinion.  The great thing is you could play around and add something else.  I was thinking if you added cinnamon these could be a great breakfast treat.  These are super fast and easy to make, another bonus on my list.  The little ones and I whipped these up on Sunday morning as part of Daddy’s breakfast.  I even had an assistant when taking the photo’s.  I think I have two photographers and stylist in the works.  Every time I’m working on a shot they are right there.  I was photographing something tonight and they were right there with their cameras taking pictures.  Makes me giggle inside.  I snapped the below picture of my stylist preparing the shot.  She was quite into it and wouldn’t let me take the picture unless the rosemary was placed just right.  So I’ll let you be the judge if my stylist did a good job….and I’ll also let you be the judge of these biscuits too.  We thought they were pretty high on our list of Paleo treats.  Enjoy!

Almond Rosemary Biscuits

2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour, plus 1/2 cup for dusting

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/4 cup coconut oil, melted

1 tablespoon honey (optional…but recommended)

1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

Combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and rosemary in a bowl.  In a seperate small bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, and oil.  Mix wet ingredients into dry until a nice dough forms.

Lay one sheet of parchment paper down on a flat surface and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of almond flour.  Place dough in center of parchment paper and sprinkle with additional almond flour.  Place another sheet of parchment paper over dough and roll dough into 1-inch thickness.  Using a biscuit cutter cut rounds out of dough.  Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet.

Bake biscuits for about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.

Makes about 12 to 15 biscuits.

Recipe adpated from Roost

23 Responses to Almond Rosemary Biscuits

1. These are gorgeous! Love the addition of rosemary!

2. Julia says:

What an awesome recipe, I love the rosemary in it!

3. Theresa says:

The rosemary is great to masquerade the eggy flavor one usually gets when baking gluten-free. Love it!

4. [...] Almond Rosemary Biscuits (from Multiply Delicious) [...]

5. I have been looking for recipes like this! I really want to try them but how is the consistency of the biscuit? Are they rather hard or soft?
    I can not wait to try these!

Hi Kayla,
    These are more on the soft side. :)
    Let me know if you try them.

7. Kurry says:

Can’t wait to try these! Anything wrong with just forming biscuits? I don’t have any parchment paper or a biscuit cutter….

Hi Kurry,

Yes, you can form these with your hands to make the biscuits. Just make sure you grease your baking sheet if you don’t have parchment paper so these guys won’t stick to your pan. Good luck!

9. [...] Almond Rosemary Biscuits, Multiply Delicious [...]

10. Kristen says:

these are amazing!!! So easy to make and relish

11. [...] I LOVE this blog. She has so many delicious, Paleo friendly recipes, but what I really love are her Almond Rosemary Biscuits. Awesome. Freaking awesome. I made these for Thanksgiving this year, and they were an instant hit. [...]

12. [...] B’fast- yogurt parfait or smoothie Lunch- turkey veggie salad Dinner- roast with veggies and almond rosemary biscuits from Multiply Delicious (minus honey of [...]

13. Rebecca says:

Cant wait to try these!

14. I just made these on this snowy morning and they are perfect! Thank you for a great recipe.

15. Deniseregina says:

In the picture, it looks like they’re sprinkled with coarse salt. Yes? I think I’ll do that when I make them.

Actually what you probably see in the photo is the almond flour that I sprinkle on top when rolling out and to help with cutting them out. So no coarse salt included. :)

17. Madeline says:

Just made them today with the kids and it was delicious! Definitely a keeper and one that my kids (2 and 4 year old) can easily make.

18. moonlitedaze says:

This sounds great and I can’t wait to try it. Your stylist did good :-)

19. Pique says:

These biscuits are even as delicious with lavender instead of the rosemary for a change.
    Still a savory flavor.

20. Kelly says:

Heather this cookie is awesome! I wonder how many days can it last at room temperature?
    Thanks for sharing so many yummy recipes

21. Marthea says:

Love your little helper & the biscuits

22. […] was inspired by the above recipe from  Green Kitchen Stories and Multiply Delicious which was inspired by the recipe from the […]