What makes you happy?
What makes you happy? Is there something that always brings a smile to your face? Makes you laugh uncontrollably? Makes your heart flutter? Maybe it’s even a nice bowl of ice cream? Or being somewhere? There are so many different things and moments in our lives that bring us happiness.
Here are 10 things that make me happy….
- My girls! I could have never guessed the amount of happiness they would bring into my life. They make me laugh and smile every day! I love them with all my heart!
- My husband! It’s almost 6 years that we’ve been married and over 8 years that we’ve been together and he will always fill my life with happiness.
- Parker, our 90 pound white fur ball that greets me at the door every day with a smile and a wagging tail. I love that dog!!
- A day at the beach building sand castles and splashing in the water with my family.
- Friday night date night with my husband, usually eating dinner while sitting in front of the TV watching a movie.
- Spending time with my mom just talking.
- Being in Charleston, SC – I love that city and when I’m there I’m always happy to be there.
- A crisp fall day in October looking for the perfect pumpkin. If we are lucky enough we may get one or two of those cold fronts come through Florida, which makes it perfect for the pumpkin patch hunt.
- Thanksgiving Day, it’s one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about the cooking, the eating, the football, the parade…but most of all being with family and giving thanks!
- Cooking, as silly as it may sound I love cooking! It calms and relaxes me. It’s also allows me to be creative in weird sort of way. I love exploring my cabinets or looking through cookbooks and coming up with a dish of me own. Of course, I’m even more happy when the dish actually tastes good too!
So what makes you the most happy? After all, happiness is a must in everyone’s life!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Photo from: By Fyrd Design